Replace a dead or damaged EB-BG935ABA battery in a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Swap out a bad battery with this replacement part.
- Capacity is 3600 mAh.
NOTE For optimal performance, calibrate your newly installed battery: Charge it to 100% and keep charging it for at least 2 more hours. Then use your device until it shuts off due to low battery. Finally, charge it uninterrupted to 100%.
Fix Kit Contents:
- New Galaxy S7 Edge Replacement Battery
- Galaxy S7 Edge Battery Adhesive Strips
- Galaxy S7 Edge Rear Cover Adhesive
- iFixit Opening Picks (Set of 6)
- iFixit Opening Tool
- Suction Handle
- Angled Tweezers
- Precision Bit Driver
- Phillips #00
- Torx T5
- SIM Eject
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Devices (not S7)
Watt Hours (Wh): 13.86
Capacity: 3600 mAh
We offer you the lifetime iFixit warranty on many products. All information on our warranty conditions can be found here.