Replace a dead or malfunctioning battery in your Galaxy S7 smartphone.
- Swap out a bad battery with this replacement part.
- Capacity is 3000 mAh.
NOTE For optimal performance, calibrate your newly installed battery: Charge it to 100% and keep charging it for at least 2 more hours. Then use your device until it shuts off due to low battery. Finally, charge it uninterrupted to 100%.
Fix Kit Contents:
- New Galaxy S7 Replacement Battery
- Galaxy S7 Battery Adhesive Strips
- Galaxy S7 Rear Cover Adhesive
- iFixit Opening Picks (Set of 6)
- iFixit Opening Tool
- Suction Handle
- Angled Tweezers
- Precision Bit Driver
- 4 mm Precision Bits:
- Phillips #00
- Torx T5
- SIM Eject
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Devices (not S7 Edge)
Watt Hours (Wh): 11.55
Capacity: 3000 mAh
We offer you the lifetime iFixit warranty on many products. All information on our warranty conditions can be found here.