This iPhone 5s Replacement Battery is what you need to bring that dead iPhone back to life. Grab the Fix Kit for everything you need to do the swap—or choose the part-only option if you have all the tools and adhesive needed.
- 100% compatible.
NOTE For optimal performance, calibrate your newly installed battery: Charge it to 100% and keep charging it for at least 2 more hours. Then use your device until it shuts off due to low battery. Finally, charge it uninterrupted to 100%.
The new “Battery Health” feature of most batteries in the current iOS Version is not compatible with this aftermarket battery. The battery will perform properly but iOS will not report on its health. The battery bar that displays how much charge you have left still works properly as well.
Fix Kit contents:
- Brand new iPhone 5s Replacement battery
- Battery Adhesive Strips
- Kit Bit Driver
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Pentalobe P2
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Phillips #000
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Tri-point Y000
- Suction Handle
- Tweezers / Angled / Pro / ESD
- iFixit Opening Tool
- iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus Liberation Kit
Optional Additional Tools (not included):
- Plastic Card
- All iPhone 5s Models (Not iPhone SE, 5 or 5c)
Watt Hours (Wh): 5.92
Apple Part #: 616-0718, 616-0719, 616-0720, 616-0721, 616-0722, 616-0728