This iPhone 6 Plus Rear Camera is the primary camera for the iPhone 6 Plus. The 8 megapixel camera is capable of taking 1080p HD video. If the camera has sensor issues, problems focusing, or is malfunctioning, you'll want to replace this part. Keep in mind, the lens is not physically integrated with this part—it's on your iPhone's rear case—so replacing the camera won't fix a scratched lens.
Fix Kit contents:
- iPhone 6 Plus Rear Camera
- Kit Bit Driver
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Pentalobe P2
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Phillips #000
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Tri-point Y000
- Suction Handle
- Tweezers / Angled / Pro / ESD
- iFixit Opening Tool
Note: If you have a scratched lens on your rear case, this part will not fix the problem.
- All iPhone 6 Plus (Not iPhone 6, 6s, 6s Plus)
Apple Part #: 821-2208-04
We offer you the lifetime iFixit warranty on many products. All information on our warranty conditions can be found here.