- 100% compatible.
- Replace that old, dead or dying battery with a brand new one!
- The Fix Kit includes most of the tools needed to change your iPhone 6s battery.
- If you do not need the tools, select the „Part Only“ option. Note that the „Part Only“ option does not come with the Battery Adhesive Strips.
NOTE For optimal performance, calibrate your newly installed battery: Charge it to 100% and keep charging it for at least 2 more hours. Then use your device until it shuts off due to low battery. Finally, charge it uninterrupted to 100%.
The new "Battery Health" feature in iOS 11.3 is not compatible with this aftermarket battery. The battery will perform properly but iOS will not report on its health. The battery bar that displays how much charge you have left still works properly as well.
Fix Kit contents:
- Brand new iPhone 6s Replacement battery
- Battery Adhesive Strips
- Display Assembly Adhesive
- Kit Bit Driver
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Pentalobe P2
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Phillips #000
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Tri-point Y000
- Suction Handle
- Tweezers / Angled / Pro / ESD
- iFixit Opening Tool
- iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus Liberation Kit
Optional Tools (not included):
- Plastic Card
- All iPhone 6s Models (Not iPhone 6, 6 Plus, or 6s Plus)
Watt Hours (Wh): 6.55
Capacity: 1715 mAh
Apple Part #: 616-00036, 616-00033