- 100% compatible.
- Replace that old, dead or dying battery with a brand new one!
- The Fix Kit includes most of the tools needed to change your iPhone SE battery.
- If you do not need the tools, select the „Part Only“ option. Note that the „Part Only“ option does not come with the Battery Adhesive Strips.
NOTE For optimal performance, calibrate your newly installed battery: Charge it to 100% and keep charging it for at least 2 more hours. Then use your device until it shuts off due to low battery. Finally, charge it uninterrupted to 100%.
The new “Battery Health” feature of most batteries in the current iOS Version is not compatible with this aftermarket battery. The battery will perform properly but iOS will not report on its health. The battery bar that displays how much charge you have left still works properly as well.
Fix Kit contents:
- Brand new iPhone SE Replacement battery
- Battery Adhesive Strips
- Kit Bit Driver
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Pentalobe P2
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Phillips #000
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Tri-point Y000
- Suction Handle
- Tweezers / Angled / Pro / ESD
- iFixit Opening Tool
- iPhone SE /5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus Liberation Kit
Optional Tools (not included):
- Plastic Card
- All iPhone SE
Watt Hours (Wh): 6.21
Capacity: 1624 mAh
Apple Part #: 616-00106, 616-00107