Stannol INDUSTA 550
This soldering station is an affordable start into the professional Soldering. The Industa 550 is characterized by an easy operation and her universal application field.
The temperature is easy to set using a potentiometer. The control technology was adopted from the professional sector. The integrated temperature sensor in the soldering iron and the ceramic heating element for achieves precise temperature control, which ensures a stable temperature, a fast heat recovery and avoids overheating of the parts to be soldered. The set and the measured temperature is displayed on a large LED display. A toroidal transformer is providing power of 55W, enabling the use of lead-free solders. The built-in equipotential bonding allows to solder also to sensitive electronic components.
- Infinitely adjustable temperature setting
- Temperature range 200 – 480°C
- High-power ceramic heating element
- Coated aluminum housing
- 1x Soldering station Stannol Industa 550 with soldering iron and soldering tip (form pencil - 1 mm)
- 1x Stand with cleaning sponge
- 1x Soldering tip (form chisel - 3,2 mm)
- 1x Soldering tip (form bevelled - 3 mm)
- Power Supply: 230 V / 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 55 W
- Output: 24 V
- Protection Class: 1
- Temperature Range: 200°C – 480°C
- Heating Time: 23°C – 380°C 50 seconds
- Heating Element: Ceramic
- Equipotential Bonding: ESD connector
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 115 x 114 x 160 mm
- Weight 2,0 kg
Get notified when product is back in stock
We will notify you when this product is available again. Please leave your e-mail address.