iMac Intel 21.5" Mid 2011 Dual Hard Drive Kit
SKU: EU173002-3 / IF173-002-3
We don't have that much stock available
- Custom kit exploits an extra SATA port unused on the iMac logic board.
- Use our easy-to-follow guide to do the job.
- Mount your drive inside the case, out of sight completely.
- This kit does not include a Hard Drive.
It will work with all processor speeds, regardless of whether Apple offers the additional SSD option for your machine. And unlike other kits, our product does not require permanently removing your optical drive. You'll have two storage drives as well as a functioning optical drive.
Part Assembly Includes
- SATA data cable
- SATA power splitter
- Custom-cut 3M mounting tape
- Two Heavy-duty Suction Cups
- Kit Bit Driver
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Phillips #1
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Torx Security TR10
iMac Intel 21.5" A1311 EMC 2428 Mid 2011
This product can expose you to chemicals including [prop_65_chemicals] which are known to the State of California to cause [prop_65_warning_type].For more information, go to