iMac Intel 27" Mid 2010 Dual Hard Drive Kit
SKU: EU174004-3 / IF174-004-3
We don't have that much stock available
Hack a second Hard Drive into your 27" Intel iMac.
- This custom kit exploits an extra SATA port unused on the iMac logic board.
- Use our easy to follow guide to do the job.
- Mount your drive inside the case, out of sight completely.
- The kit does not include a Hard Drive.
- Intended for use with 2.5" hard drives or solid state drives.
Part Assembly Includes
- SATA data cable
- SATA power splitter
- Custom-cut 3M mounting tape
- Two Heavy-duty Suction Cups
- Kit Bit Driver
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Phillips #1
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Torx Security TR10
- iMac Intel 27" A1312 EMC 2390 Mid 2010
This product can expose you to chemicals including [prop_65_chemicals] which are known to the State of California to cause [prop_65_warning_type].For more information, go to