iPhone X Screen
SKU: EU377051-2 / IF377-051-2
We don't have that much stock available
This iPhone X screen replacement includes all of the small parts pre-installed in the assembly, saving time and increasing the quality of your repair. Fix kit includes all the tools and adhesive needed to swap your busted screen.
- New parts tested to strict quality standards.
- 100% factory tested for display performance, including luminance and color balance.
- A 5.8 inch OLED multitouch 2436×1125 display featuring active-matrix organic light-emitting diode (AMOLED) technology; a significant improvement over more standard liquid crystal displays (LCD). This screen measures up closest to the original OLED display specifications.
- Make your installation quick and easy. There is no measuring, cutting, trimming, or shaping needed with the custom cut display adhesive included.
Replace a cracked or scratched front glass panel or malfunctioning OLED display on your iPhone X. A new screen and digitizer assembly will renew the appearance of your front panel, restore touch function, and eliminate the dead pixels or flickering on an aging display.
Part Assembly Includes
- Front Glass Digitizer Panel with Software-Based Area Simulation support of 3D Touch
- 5.8 inch OLED multitouch 2436×1125 Display
- Front Camera Frame
- New Replacement Screen compatible with iPhone X
- Display Assembly Adhesive
- iFixit Opening Pick
- iFixit Opening Tool
- Suction Handle
- Angled Tweezers
- Precision Bit Driver
- 4 mm Precision Bits:
- Phillips #000
- Pentalobe P2
- Tri-point Y000
- iPhone X
|Resolution||2436 × 1125|
|Display Panel||Aftermarket OLED|
|Luminance||> 500 cd/m^2 (Nits)|
|Color Temperature||6400K - 7200K|
|Diagonal Size||5.8" / 14.73cm|
|Color Gamut Range||> 90% Color Gamut Ratio of sRGB (0.11205)|
This product can expose you to chemicals including [prop_65_chemicals] which are known to the State of California to cause [prop_65_warning_type].For more information, go to