MacBook Air (Original-Mid 2009) Battery
SKU: EU188085-2 / IF188-085-2
We don't have that much stock available
This MacBook Air (Original-Mid 2009) replacement battery is what you need to bring your dead laptop back to life!
- 100% factory tested.
- Tested and guaranteed to have a capacity greater than 5280 mAh.
- Spot tested by iFixit staff in San Luis Obispo, CA to ensure consistency of quality and capacity.
Battery degradation is an inevitable part of your MacBook Air's lifespan, extend it with this new replacement battery compatible with MacBook Air (Original-Mid 2009). Factory-installed MacBook Air (Original-Mid 2009) batteries are rated to last 300 cycles. If your laptop won't turn on, turns off suddenly, has a "service battery" warning, or simply won't hold a charge, this replacement battery may be what you need to fix it. Our aftermarket replacement batteries lead the industry in quality and reliability, so you know you're getting the best money can buy.
Part Assembly Includes
- MacBook Air (Original/Late 2008/Mid 2009) Replacement Battery
- iFixit Precision Bit Driver
- 4mm Phillips #00 Precision Bit
- MacBook Air 13" A1237 Original
- MacBook Air 13" A1304 Late 2008 to Mid 2009
|Battery Model #||A1245|
|Watt Hours||37 Wh|
|Milliamp Hours||5280 mAh|
|Compatible Part Numbers||661-4587, 661-4915|
This product can expose you to chemicals including [prop_65_chemicals] which are known to the State of California to cause [prop_65_warning_type].For more information, go to