Mahi Precision Bit Set
SKU: EU145391-1 / IF145-391-1
We don't have that much stock available
Some repairs require more robust tools than your standard driver—our Mahi Precision Bit Set is just the thing to beef up your toolbox. It contains all the necessary bits for the larger screws found in cars, furniture, and larger appliances.
Compact bit set for powerful work
With 48 bits, even the most unusual screw profiles will be a cinch thanks to these hefty quarter-inch bits. Even so, this kit is small enough to easily fit into a compact toolbox or the pocket of your cargo trousers. If you’re looking for a Torx bit set—and more—for tough jobs, the Mahi is just what you need.
- Anodised aluminium bit driver: The magnetic Mahi driver handle is hefty and substantial compared to our elegant 4 mm handles. That weight, in combination with the knurled handle, allows for greater torque. The integrated swivel cap ensures precise work even in hard-to-reach places and the magnetic bit socket keeps every bit and screw just where it belongs.
- 48 precision bits: This set includes every useful 1/4" bit you’ll need. In addition to the standard Phillips and Flathead bits, you’ll also get more versatile profiles, such as Pozidriv, which is very useful for woodworking, and Torx Security, which are often found in household appliances.
- Ingenious storage case: Bits and driver handle come in a sturdy plastic case. The lid is conveniently held in place with magnets—worries about worn or squeaky hinges are a thing of the past. Stick the lid to the bottom of the case during your repair to keep it out of the way, or use its built-in sorting tray to keep your screws and components organised.
The ideal addition to a pro’s toolbox and a great starting point for beginners
The Mahi Precision Bit Set is just as great for beginners who are starting out with their first tool set as for professionals looking for a space-saving bit set for jobs away from home. Check out our thousands of DIY guides to see just how often it comes in handy.
There’s nothing worse than being forced to buy an expensive single-purpose tool in the middle of a job. Why take the risk of not having the right screwdriver bit? The Mahi contains just about anything you need for your next repair job.
Advantages of the Mahi
- Always have the right bit on hand
- 48 precision bits in a compact case
- The bits correspond to the types used in our DIY guides, so you’ll always have just the right tool
- All products are factory tested
- Easy on your budget and the environment
- Lifetime warranty (Wanna know more?)
Part Assembly Includes
- Easy-to-open magnetised case
- Lid with built-in sorting tray
- Bit driver made from anodised aluminium with bit socket (1/4"), knurled grip and ball-bearing swivel cap
- 48 precision bits (1/4") in the following sizes
- Phillips - 0, 1, 2, 3
- Flathead - 4, 6, 8 mm
- Hex Security - 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 mm
- Hex Security SAE - 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4
- Pozidriv - PZ1, PZ2, PZ3
- Spanner - 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Square - 2, 3
- Spline - M5, M6, M8
- Torx Security - TR10, TR15, TR20, TR25, TR27, TR30, TR35, TR40
- Tri-Wing 1, 2, 3, 4
- Clutch 1, 2, 3
- Schrader Valve
- 1/4" Driver to 1/4" Socket Adapter
|Driver Material||Anodized Aluminum|
|Bit Material||6150 Steel|
This product can expose you to chemicals including [prop_65_chemicals] which are known to the State of California to cause [prop_65_warning_type].For more information, go to