Mako Precision Bit Set
We don't have that much stock available
Don’t let manufacturers turn your DIY repair to turn into a confused quest for the right bit. Turn to our Mako Precision Bit Set, instead. It contains all the bits you’ll need to tackle those tricky screws you come across.
The perfect set of drive types
Neatly sorted in a portable case, this set contains 64 high quality bits for all sorts of repairs—from electronic devices to furniture—as well as an ergonomic bit driver developed by iFixit. You’ll be ready to tackle the pesky screws that come your way without the bulk of a giant kit.
The bit set for tinkerers and professionals contains:
- 64 bits for the most commonly used screw types
- Ergonomic bit driver with a magnetic bit socket
- 150 mm flexible extension
- Neatly organised and sturdy ABS case
Advantages at a glance
- All the necessary bits, and no extras
- Those are the tools used in our repair guides which makes things so much easier
- Our tools have been tested and are precision engineered
- Lifelong warranty (What does that mean?)
- This is the perfect choice for your budget and the environment
Part Assembly Includes
- 64 Bit Set: We have crafted the perfect selection of the most-used bits in repair: standard Phillips and flathead, as well as Torx and iPhone’s Pentalobe, not to mention Jura’s oval bit, and the game console Gamebit in two sizes!
- Precision Bit Driver: Handling and a snug fit were paramount when designing the iFixit screwdriver. The magnetic socket securely holds bits and screws in place while the ergonomic shape enables great torque.
- Flex Extension: Deeply recessed screws can stop you in your tracks, but not if you’re armed with a Mako. With the help of the 150 mm flex extension you can access even out-of-reach screws.
- Organised Bit Case: All tools come neatly packaged in a compact polymer case with handily labelled compartments.
BTW: We take quality control seriously, and we think you’ll be quite happy, but did you know our tools also have a lifetime guarantee?
Now it’s your turn. Take your repair into your own hands and make sure disposable products are a thing of the past.
Detailed kit content
- Bit driver made from anodised aluminium with a magnetic bit socket (4 mm), knurled grip and swivel top
- Flex extension (150 mm)
- 64 Precision Bits (4mm) in the following sizes:
- Phillips 000, 00, 0, 1, 2
- Flathead 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4 mm
- Torx T2, T3, T4, T5
- Torx Security TR6, TR7, TR8, TR9, TR10, TR15, TR20, TR25
- Pentalobe P2, P5, P6
- JIS J000, J00, J0, J1
- Hex 0.7, 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5 mm
- Tri-point Y000, Y00, Y0, Y1
- Nut driver 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 5, 5.5 mm
- Square 1, 2
- Gamebit 3.8, 4.5 mm
- Spanner 6, 8
- Triangle 2, 3 mm
- Standoff Bit for iPhone
- Oval Bit
- Magnetic Pickup Bit
- SIM Eject Bit
- 1/4 inch to 4 mm driver adapter
|Driver Material||Anodized Aluminum|
|Bit Material||S2 Steel|
|Dimensions||10.9 x 3.8 x 17.8cm|
We offer you the lifetime iFixit warranty on many products. All information on our warranty conditions can be found here.