Moray Precision Bit Set
We don't have that much stock available
Looking for the right bit set? One that is as comprehensive as possible with all the standard bits for current electronic repairs and at the same time compact and easy to carry around? Look no further, we have you covered.
Comprehensive and compact
Our Moray Precision Bit Set with its 32 precision bits is the ideal symbiosis between size and portability. It includes everything from standard Phillips and flathead bits in various sizes to Torx and Torx Security bits as well as specialty bits such as the iPhone bit or the Gamebit for game consoles and will meet the expectations of even the most demanding tinkerer.
Of course we haven’t just popped any bits in this case: We’ve compiled a perfect selection of bits needed for various electronic repairs based. Due to our long-time experience we know exactly which bits you’ll be most likely to encounter during a repair.
Moray Precision Bit Set Content
- 32 Precision Bits: With this selection you can confidently tackle even unusual screw profiles whether in a Jura coffee maker or an Apple Watch. Each bit has an extended-reach long neck and is made sturdy S2 steel for long-lasting durability.
- Ergonomic bit driver: Even the best bit is useless without a fitting bit driver. This one has a knurled grip and a swivel top for optimal use as well as a magnetic socket to securely hold the bits in place. And we’ve added a built-in SIM Eject Tool into the driver handle.
- Compact Bit Case: The bit driver and the bits come neatly organised in a sturdy magnetic case measuring 2,2 x 7,8 x 12,4 cm—barely bigger than a smartphone and that makes it an ideal addition to your toolbox, glove compartment or bicycle bag. The lid doubles as a built-in sorting tray to keep screws safely sorted.
A combination of the best from two worlds
The Moray Precision Bit Set is small enough to be easily portable. Even on the go you’ll be ready for any repair emergency you come across. At the same time it contains quite a comprehensive selection of bits allowing you to deal with almost any repair with maximum precision. Don’t just settle on any bit set, but chose the one used by our repair technicians. You won’t get the job done with a randomly assorted bit set. Our Moray Precision Bit Set, however, will provide you with all the bits you’ll need to successfully complete your repair.
Part Assembly Includes
- All the standard as well specialty bits for common electronic repairs in a compact case
- Those are the tools used in our repair guides which makes things so much easier
- Our tools have been tested and are precision engineered
- Lifelong warranty (What does that mean?)
- This is the perfect choice for your budget and the environment
Detailed Kit Content
- Magnetised bit case
- Lid with built-in sorting tray
- Bit driver with a magnetic bit socket (4 mm), knurled grip and SIM Eject Tool
- 4 mm Precision Bits:
- Phillips - 000, 0, 1, 2
- Flathead - 1, 2.5, 4 mm
- Torx - T3, T4, T5
- Torx Security - TR6, TR8, TR10, TR 15
- Pentalobe - P2, P5
- Hex - 1.5, 2.5, 3, 4 mm
- Tri-point - Y000, Y00, Y0, Y1
- Nut driver - 2.5, 5 mm
- Gamebit - 3.8, 4.5 mm
- Triangle - 2, 3 mm
- iPhone Standoff Bit
|Bit Material||S2 Steel|
|Dimensions||2.2 x 7.8 x 12.4cm|
We offer you the lifetime iFixit warranty on many products. All information on our warranty conditions can be found here.