Pro Tech Toolkit
We don't have that much stock available
With our high-quality Pro Tech Toolkit you can tackle any smartphone, game console, or wearable repair you come across. Nothing is quite as frustrating as an expensive high-tech device that fails after just a few months of use. No need to despair, though, we have you covered. Take a stand against disposable products and start repairing.
Everything you need for your electronics repair in a compact tool roll
Thanks to our thousands of step-by-step repair guides you can repair your electronic devices yourself. In order to make your repair as smooth as possible we have assembled the ideal toolkit in a handy tool roll. Spudgers and other tools make opening devices easier plus tweezers and a suction cup give you a good grip. Add to that a bit set made from S2 steel that contains 64 bits for all common screws as well as more exotic fasteners. Needless to say, our tools have been rigorously tested to ensure impeccable quality.
Note: The kit also contains a grounding strap that can be used to make your tools ESD-safe.
This kit for tinkerers and professionals contains:
- Tools for opening, gripping, prying, poking, and repairing any electronic device
- Sturdy tool roll to make your tools organized and portable
- Complete bit set made from S2 steel for both standard and security screws (including bits for Apple devices, game consoles, and Jura coffee makers)
Why buy this toolkit
- The Pro Tech Toolkit is the complete toolkit for all electronics repair—no need to buy extra tools later
- Those are the tools used in our repair guides which makes things so much easier
- Our tools have been tested and are precision engineered
- Lifelong warranty (What does that mean?)
- This is the perfect choice for your budget and the environment
Part Assembly Includes
- Opening tools: It’s not easy to get inside modern tech, that’s why the Pro Tech is stuffed with a variety of prying tools. Picks, spudgers, and the iFixit Jimmy help you tackle any opening procedure and get into those cases.
- Gripping tools: The tiny, fragile components in electronics require precision handling.
- Our carefully designed suction cup is performance tested for the perfect grip. It allows you to lift up tablet and smartphone displays in order to insert an opening tool and open the device.
- We include three sets of tweezers, each with a different tip—pointed, angled, and blunt—for gripping and holding even hard to reach components.
- Drivers: Security screws and proprietary fasteners—increasingly used by manufacturers—make electronic repairs unnecessarily complicated. Enter our 64 bit set: This bit kit contains all the drive types you’ll need.
- Organizing tools: Keep every screw neatly sorted with the tool roll’s magnetic pad and the sorting tray built into the lid of the bit kit case.
With all these tools you’re set up for a successful repair and can keep your devices around for a long time. And that should be true of your tools as well! We offer lifetime replacements on all non-consumable tools—that means screwdriver bits, but not plastic prying tools for example.
Detailled kit content
- Anti-Static Wrist Strap - protect your tech from static electricity
- Small Suction Handle - suction cup for holding onto things while you work
- 3x iFixit Opening Tool - plastic prying levers
- 6x iFixit Opening Picks - thin tool for wedging open electronic devices
- Nylon Tipped Reverse Tweezers - to elevate and hold your work
- Angled ESD Tweezers - ESD-safe, precision tweezers with non-slip grip
- Blunt ESD Tweezers - ESD-safe, blunt for a safer, stronger grip
- Standard Spudger - tough antistatic tool for poking, prying, and disconnecting connectors.
- Halberd Spudger - features a hook for scooping, scraping, pulling, and guiding.ESD-safe.
- Metal Spudger - for more powerful prying, scraping, probing, and poking action
- Jimmy - handy tool for "Jimmy"ing open electronics.
- Magnetic Pad - Holds tiny screws and parts during repairs
- Tool Roll - Durable and compact
- Mako Precision Bit Set - all the bits needed for repairs on small electronics
Mako Precision Bit Set includes
- 64 Bit Driver
- 150 mm Flex Extension
- 4 mm Screwdriver Bits
- Phillips - 000, 00, 0, 1, 2
- Flathead - 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4 mm
- Torx - T2, T3, T4, T5
- Torx Security - TR6, TR7, TR8, TR9, TR10, TR15, TR20, TR25
- Pentalobe - P2, P5, P6
- JIS - J000, J00, J0, J1
- Hex - 0.7, 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5 mm
- Tri-point - Y000, Y00, Y0, Y1
- Nut Driver - 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5 mm
- Square - 1, 2
- Gamebit - 3.8, 4.5 mm
- Spanner - 6, 8
- Triangle - 2, 3 mm
- Standoff Bit for iPhone
- Oval Bit
- Magnetic Pickup Bit
- SIM Eject Bit
- 1/4" to 4 mm Driver Adapter
|Material||S2 Steel, Anodized Aluminum, EVA, Recycled ABS|
|Dimensions||14.2 x 7 x 21cm|
We offer you the lifetime iFixit warranty on many products. All information on our warranty conditions can be found here.