Mako Precision Bit Set
We don't have that much stock available
Part Assembly Includes
- 64 Bit Set: We have crafted the perfect selection of the most-used bits in repair: standard Phillips and flathead, as well as Torx and iPhone’s Pentalobe, not to mention Jura’s oval bit, and the game console Gamebit in two sizes!
- Precision Bit Driver: Handling and a snug fit were paramount when designing the iFixit screwdriver. The magnetic socket securely holds bits and screws in place while the ergonomic shape enables great torque.
- Flex Extension: Deeply recessed screws can stop you in your tracks, but not if you’re armed with a Mako. With the help of the 150 mm flex extension you can access even out-of-reach screws.
- Organised Bit Case: All tools come neatly packaged in a compact polymer case with handily labelled compartments.
BTW: We take quality control seriously, and we think you’ll be quite happy, but did you know our tools also have a lifetime guarantee?
Now it’s your turn. Take your repair into your own hands and make sure disposable products are a thing of the past.
Detailed kit content
- Bit driver made from anodised aluminium with a magnetic bit socket (4 mm), knurled grip and swivel top
- Flex extension (150 mm)
- 64 Precision Bits (4mm) in the following sizes:
- Phillips 000, 00, 0, 1, 2
- Flathead 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4 mm
- Torx T2, T3, T4, T5
- Torx Security TR6, TR7, TR8, TR9, TR10, TR15, TR20, TR25
- Pentalobe P2, P5, P6
- JIS J000, J00, J0, J1
- Hex 0.7, 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5 mm
- Tri-point Y000, Y00, Y0, Y1
- Nut driver 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 5, 5.5 mm
- Square 1, 2
- Gamebit 3.8, 4.5 mm
- Spanner 6, 8
- Triangle 2, 3 mm
- Standoff Bit for iPhone
- Oval Bit
- Magnetic Pickup Bit
- SIM Eject Bit
- 1/4 inch to 4 mm driver adapter
|Driver Material||Anodized Aluminum|
|Bit Material||S2 Steel|
|Dimensions||10.9 x 3.8 x 17.8cm|
We offer you the lifetime iFixit warranty on many products. All information on our warranty conditions can be found here.