Nintendo Switch Joy-Con/Switch Lite Joystick
SKU: EU378015-3 / IF378-015-3
We don't have that much stock available
Since its launch in 2017, the Nintendo Switch has been struggling with a major problem: the infamous Joy-Con drift. Drift causes your character or POV camera to move even when you're not touching the controller at all. A total spoilsport.
Fix the Joy-Con drift yourself
Of course, you could send your Joy-Con to Nintendo. But do you really want to wait weeks for it, unable to use your Switch? Especially when the repair is not that difficult? At least not with our Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controller repair kit.
Even beginners are up to this job
With the right tools and a little help from our step-by-step guides for both the left and the right Joy-Con, even a DIY beginner can complete this repair without facing major problems. So save yourself the trip to the post office (and the eternal wait) and simply take the repair into your own hands!
- Replacement part with OEM specifications
- Compatible with both right and left Joy-Con joysticks as well as the Switch Lite
- Optionally available with all necessary tools
- Simplify the repair with a DIY guide for the left and the right Joy-Con stick replacement
- Saves money and the planet
- Lifelong warranty (Wanna know more?)
Part Assembly Includes
- Replacement part: Brand-new Joy-Con cap without the annoying drift
- Precision bit driver and bits: The Joy-Con is secured with special screws. We included the right tools to open it quickly.
- Pick: It’s best to use a flexible plastic pick to pry open the case and avoid scratching and damaging the case.
- Spudger: The spudger, too, is used for prying and detaching delicate components on the inside of the controller.
- Tweezers: Disconnect delicate cables and connectors with our ESD-safe tweezers to avoid rips and breakages, and protect yourself from electronics discharge.
Kit list in detail
- New Joystick for your Nintendo Switch Joy-Con or Switch Lite
- iFixit Opening Pick
- Angled Tweezers
- Plastic bit driver with magnetic bit socket (4mm), rubberized handle and swivel cap
- Precision Bits (4 mm)
- Phillips #00
- Tri-Point Y00
- Nintendo Switch / Switch Lite
This product can expose you to chemicals including [prop_65_chemicals] which are known to the State of California to cause [prop_65_warning_type].For more information, go to